Conference registration for authors
Conference registration for authors should be completed through our online system:
ICDE 2006 Registration
In case online registration is not possible you may want to use the paper
based registration form provided here.
Every accepted paper and demo must be accompanied
by a separate registration. Author registration must be completed by
January 22 for your paper to be included in the
Authors of multiple papers and making multiple presentations in ICDE
technical sessions who have no other co-authors attending may contact the
financial chair and co-general chairs for special consideration.
ICDE 2006 Conference and Workshop Registration
ICDE 2006 Conference Only Registration
Workshop Only Registration
ALL registrations Incude:
- Admission to all workshops, choice of Tuesday or Thursday night reception, and one CD-ROM containing both conference and workshop papers.
- Attendees may register to attend the ICDE Business Lunch on
Thursday at no cost.
Travellers from some countries will need to obtain a visa before they will be able to enter
the United States. Information on who must acquire a visa, and the procedures for doing so, are
available from the U.S. State Department here.
If you need a visa, we strongly encourage you to begin the process
early. It is recommended that you begin the application process
at least three months before your travel.
In some cases, it will be necessary for you to obtain a letter from us stating that you will be attending the ICDE conference.
The process for requesting a visa letter is as follows:
We are only able to generate visa letters for paid attendees
and organizing committee members, so it is important that you register
for the conference before requesting a visa letter.
- Register for the conference
- Send us your request for a visa letter via email to email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Email address
- Are you an IEEE member? If so, IEEE member number
- Will you be presenting at the conference? If so, the paper or session you will be presenting
- To what post office address should the letter be mailed? (Street, City, State/province, Postal Code, Country)
- We will verify that we can send you a visa letter (the U.S. State Department has some restrictions), and put it in the mail
usually within 5 business days.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.